So grateful to be a part of Alayna & Dustin's wedding in March! In the midst of torrential downpour in Louisiana, they kept their spirits high! I'm so proud of them for being so flexible and in such great spirits!!! This is my first of hopefully many features on my blog of weddings that I'm a part of! Each and every one is so special to me!
Here's some fun personality from their day!
- Alayna's super fun reveal with her bridesmaids who hadn't seen her dress yet- isn't her dress just a perfect mix of class and sophistication?? I feel like this dress fits her perfectly!
- Dustin's fishing lures as boutonnières! What a fun mix highlighting what he loves! Check out his cake too - I love it!
- Check out those sweet babies - oh my goodness! SUCH SWEETHEARTS!
- Alayna's first look with her Dad. She threw him a softball with the words "forever your little girl" - cue my tears!
- Personalization from tees to glasses! :)
- Loving their balloon exit! Super adorable!
A special thanks to Chelsea, second in command at Tademy D&P, for shooting with me! She's my favorite Louisiana gal!
Hope you love this sweet feature! Alayna & Dustin, wishing you the absolute best in marriage and life!
To see more of their fun filled wedding day click here!